Hello Honeys! Gosh I feel like it's been a while since I posted a blog! Don't worry, I'm finally back and getting into the swing of things. Anyways, Britney Spears just came out with a super hot new music video for her new song "Criminal" which always gets me super excited! I don't think there's a music video of hers I haven't liked! Here's my step by step take on the Makeup look she had in the video with the sultry smokey eyes and nude lips. Enjoy!
(click twice to view larger)
List of products used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Quad ( Sparkle, Teak, & Ember shadows)
- Loreal matte black eyeshadow
- Revlon Colorstay Black Pencil Eyeliner
- Loreal Voluminus Black Mascara
- Maybelline Velvet Crush Quad (highlight)
- Hula Benefit Bronzer
- Revlon Lipstick Nude Attitude 001
PS How cute is it that her man in real life plays the roll of her sexy bad boy love interest in the music video? Talk about adorable, love that!